Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSG the most likely threat here tbf.

More glamorous place to live, easier league, CL finalists so not "far away", chance to reunite with Neymar, big ass wages.
Not sure how Neymar and Mbappe would feel about it. Neymar basically left to get out of his shadow and prove himself elsewhere. I don't doubt they are mates but professionally Neymar would probably be unhappy.

This is how it can be done:
1. Messi negotiates release cause down 200m with Barca
2. A company buys Messi's rights for the next few years (for certain appearances or whatever) for the same amount
3. Messi submits the amount to La liga and becomes a free agent
4. Messi walks into City
5. City have no FFP issues whatsoever

The company that buys Messi's rights is unrelated to City but friendly. If the owners really want it, and Messi is not bluffing, it's going to happen.
No need, he is legally entitled to buy out the last year of his contract under the Webster ruling/Article 17 for a fraction of that amount

PSG the most likely threat here tbf.

More glamorous place to live, easier league, CL finalists so not "far away", chance to reunite with Neymar, big ass wages.
Every instinct tells me if he leaves there will only be one place he rocks up.
That said, there's always that tiny doubt and in football you can't rule anything out, ever.
I'll be wounded if he went anywhere else! Haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.