Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows the odds for him coming to city are going to go from 11/8 to 1/6 then 12-1
It’s because it’s a tiny market which changes every time someone sticks £50 on the result.

Before we signed Nasri, I stuck £100 on it at 14/1 and brought it in from 14/1 to 2/1 in one bet with Bet Victor.

just want to say i always question this rodney marsh cost us the title stuff. how exactly did he do this.
His presence totally disrupted the style of play. He was talented but slowed down play a lot. We were a fast-breaking side that season and had to change to his way of playing. His signing also damaged morale in the dressing room.
I went to most games that season and, in my view, we were comfortably the best team in the league. Marsh has admitted himself that he disrupted the team and cost us the title. I am certain that is true.
It had a similar impact to playing Gundo, Rodri, and Ferdy in the same team against Lyon. Marsh just made us too slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.