It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ if this is all you’ve got to stress about then I envy you, just enjoy that we’re even in for him have a beer and just chill
I don't give a dam if we get him or not, more important positions to fill, if he comes great, would just love to see a top class CB in, make such a difference to this squad.

You're doing that classic thing of completely writing off a player's personal life.

Moving to another country where you won't speak the language, uprooting and probably unsettling your children, leaving a club you have adored and have given you so much and being in the midst of a pandemic where thousands of people are dying and with no end in sight.

There's no doubt a load of other shit going through his mind but the bloke's not a robot.
I totally understand that, hence my reservations in signing him at 33 and a player who has been in Barca for 20 years, and has a family that love living in that location.

When we went for him in 2017, it would have been a dream signing, well worth breaking the bank for, now, to me, a big risk for all involved in terms of football.

I don't give a dam if we get him or not, more important positions to fill, if he comes great, would just love to see a top class CB in, make such a difference to this squad.

You not think we are also working on other areas ffs? We're still clearly in for a CB with Koulibaly still heavily linked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.