It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the point that you're trying to make?
I don't understand if he was so pissed and wanted to leave the club, why did his dad not inform Barca before the Free transfer clause in his contract would be activated and he would leave as soon as the season ended.

I don't understand if he was so pissed and wanted to leave the club, why did his dad not inform Barca before the Free transfer clause in his contract would be activated as soon as the season ended.
To be fair he might have and they said "if you can wait till the end of the season (the CL) We'll discuss it then" There's no way to know

I don't understand if he was so pissed and wanted to leave the club, why did his dad not inform Barca before the Free transfer clause in his contract would be activated and he would leave as soon as the season ended.

City were under a European ban from UEFA at that time.

I totally understand that

You can't really claim that when a couple of pages ago you're asking why didn't he just ask to leave in May.

And then, back to the football side of things, he'd no doubt get a shit load of criticism for unsettling the team when they still had the league and champions league to play for.

Maybe you get that now that you've had a think about it, seeing as you're changing the topic back to how you think this wouldn't be a good signing, but I really don't think you got it when you wrote that post.

Let's see what happens. Most of the 'leaks' so far have turned out to be bollocks.

He's the best player in the world and Barca are going to put up a hell of a fight to keep him. If he ends up staying, it's not like we've done anything wrong in this. Barca have maintained he isn't for sale under any circumstances and that he is under contract so they wouldn't let him leave. We couldn't influence any of that. The pessimist in me is fearing it's not going to happen, but I never thought we'd get to this point, so hopefully we get some positive news shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.