It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how shit is coming out about those that tried to fuck us over with UEFA.
Barça with this police issue
United with Sanchez’ video
Liverpool with their high Asthma rate at the club
So what news can we expect about La Liga and Bayern today? Lol.
Sanchez video? What's that about? I must have missed that one.

Good bloody luck in using it, I got mine yesterday and they're awfully complicated for use by people who aren't well. I made a right mess of the biological bag and still have no idea how it's supposed to work. It tells you to take the tape off the sticky part whereupon static immediately stuck it to the wrong bit and you can't separate without tearing it.

Oh great, thanks for the tip. I've got them for four of us and have to go to a designated post box an hour before they usually collect the final mail. Seems a little hypocritical I could have it but still have to go out to post it!!!

Would love to have been inside Phil Foden’s head during all of this. He would have grown up being what, 8-12 years old during the great Barça-Pep-Messi era.

Now he’s being coached by one and facing the prospect of competing for a place with the other!! I just hope he’s been able to concentrate on his England training and not addicted to Messi Mambo 2020 in the dressing room like the rest of us!

Ha! Thanks. I'm more worried about fact my first born becomes a teenager on Monday and he won't be able to celebrate properly or go to school again!
Don't know what its like with you, but up here, positive tests are still less than 1%. My son in law gets his results today and if he is positive my two grandaughters are in the same boat as your lad. Big birthday though. My eldest GD had hers a couple of weeks ago and had been planning it like a military campaign for months. Teenage girls eh! Anyway, hope things go ok and nobody is locked down.

Oh great, thanks for the tip. I've got them for four of us and have to go to a designated post box an hour before they usually collect the final mail. Seems a little hypocritical I could have it but still have to go out to post it!!!

Don't eat before you take it. It makes you gag, pretty bad. Even harder if you've no tonsils. Got my result less than 24 hours later, on a saturday too.

It's the biggest of shitholes, if you manage to survive the stairs up to the away end, it's like watching from the top of the mountain, i wouldn't have been much further away if i'd have stayed at home and watched it on the sofa!!

we were shocked by the state of the stadium when we went to the CL game. It’s big but to say it’s crumbling is being kind! They need an impossible amount of money.

I can see OT being in the same situation if their owners don’t put some of their money into the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.