It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there's a lot of management time going into Messi. Perhaps there's not much to be done but nevertheless that will be where a lot of City's attention is, and if it's there you don't see other things that maybe you should.

I think the CFG and city management team might be able to stretch to doing 2 things at the same time....

Funny how shit is coming out about those that tried to fuck us over with UEFA.
Barça with this police issue
United with Sanchez’ video
Liverpool with their high Asthma rate at the club
So what news can we expect about La Liga and Bayern today? Lol.

They should be tbf.

People are losing all respect for them.
It's a genuine shame. A football club is its fans not its owner/president (or players/manager etc.). And yet one complete **** can come along and give it a really bad reputation almost overnight and the fans (who in this case are mostly against him) just have to suck it up.

So according to many sources over 24 hours has past since Messi had done a 360 & decided to stay at Barca for another season.
Still meetings are on going & nothing is resolved.
The only snippet of information that we definitely know is from Jorge when asked if Messi will stay- his reply "it will be difficult & I dont know".
It's still all to play for.

180.........its a 180 FFS not a 360!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.