It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol worded it wrongly

Is that to go with Monday's imminent announcement, Tuesday's announcement coming up, Wednesday's Messi statement later tonight and Thursday's exclusive Bartomeu and Jorge Messi jibber jabber?
I'm trying really hard to get excited for Friday's reveal.........
Nope, it's gone.

Prefer listening to tolm than these twitter twatters.

Have I got time to make a sausage barm (ciabatta) I do like in Wilmslow and it all Waitrose had in :-)
forget your stomach for now, get the camp bed cranked up, you've got some airport/medical ctr lurking to do!! and this time it's on the clock official business, not that "personal recreational lurking" you do on your down time.

Sanchez has released a video stating after his first training session with United he asked if his contract could be cancelled, a Russian leak has stated Liverpool have 23 out of 32 first team players who are asthmatic and as a result are entitled to certain drugs... the same drugs are also performance enhancing. The Echo then broke a story of how Liverpool has the UKs highest rate of sufferers.
05E206BC-65A7-40DE-B5BC-F7CCA3DB2C1A.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.