Kalidou Koulibaly

How the fuck could I remember? I’ve seen enough of Stones and Otamendi to realize they don’t have a chance of staying here. They lack quality. How can you even have missed this? It’s remarkable.

The fact that I even have to point out this to a cityfan who I assume watch a majority of games is mind-boggling.
Blah blah blah, answer the question.

You must have some sort of personal connection to Stones or Otamendi. I can’t think of another reason to defend these guys. Their lack of quality should be obvious even for a blind man.

But since you can’t seem to differentiate between a pisspoor footballer and a top player, I guess you thought it was a shame we sold Nolito and bought Jesus.

You must have some sort of personal connection to Stones or Otamendi. I can’t think of another reason to defend these guys. Their lack of quality should be obvious even for a blind man.

But since you can’t seem to differentiate between a pisspoor footballer and a top player, I guess you thought it was a shame we sold Nolito and bought Jesus.

We lost 9 games mate. How is that not painful?
With the squad we have, we should do a lot better and many goals we conceded was due to having central defenders not capable of sniffing out danger in time.
You looking for painful ?

Second in the league, fa cup semi final, c/l 1/4 final, leaguge cup winner, just a slight disappointment for me.

Negotiating for Koulibaly through just the agent while Otamendi is still at the club lol. Shambles

You looking for painful ?

Second in the league, fa cup semi final, c/l 1/4 final, leaguge cup winner, just a slight disappointment for me.
Why do people always resort to this as defence? Times have changed for a reason. Imagine just accepting last season as more than good enough, standards have changed, we set them high ourselves, no issue in expecting and demanding better.

Negotiating for Koulibaly through just the agent while Otamendi is still at the club lol. Shambles
Why negotiate with a proven two faced lying prick? He had his opportunity to deal with us in a professional manner, he didn't take it, we no longer deal directly with him. If he doesn't like it, then we won't give him the money. There's plenty of fish in the sea, just ask Michel Barnier.
Why do people always resort to this as defence? Times have changed for a reason. Imagine just accepting last season as more than good enough, standards have changed, we set them high ourselves, no issue in expecting and demanding better.
The poster he was replying to originally said it would be a "catastrophe" not signing Koulibaly, now I don't know about your definition of a catastrophe but it's certainly not mine. We're talking about a game of football, have a sense of perspective.

Why negotiate with a proven two faced lying prick? He had his opportunity to deal with us in a professional manner, he didn't take it, we no longer deal directly with him. If he doesn't like it, then we won't give him the money. There's plenty of fish in the sea, just ask Michel Barnier.

The poster he was replying to originally said it would be a "catastrophe" not signing Koulibaly, now I don't know about your definition of a catastrophe but it's certainly not mine. We're talking about a game of football, have a sense of perspective.
Definitely don't think it's a catastrophe, that is very exaggerated. Just saying in general, that seems to be the go to response everytime a CL failure is discussed, or Pep is discussed.

Agree on ADL and Koulibaly stance from us but if he really is our priority target then might as well talk, that's all. The sooner it gets done the better for us, that's how I see it, if not then just get whoever is the alternative, think this has dragged on a bit much imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.