It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you have to laugh really.

I desperately want him to come but the fact we're all huddled round our computers waiting for a video that's 11 minutes overdue and getting incredibly worked up about a transfer is what the window is all about, if you can't find some enjoyment in the theatre of it all I think you're taking it too seriously.

Big picture, Messi coming is a dream come true but it's not make or break for MCFC.
Tbf mate I’ve spent most of my time on these two threads enjoying the fun of it all. I never thought it was 100% happening but it’s been nice to dream.
The posters who’ve joined just to wum and take the piss are deserving of a bit of hostility.
I’ll be back this time next year to do it all again.. :-)

Doesn’t need a video to say I’m staying. That’s the kind of thing you do if you’re leaving and want to explain yourself to the fans

I hope Messi has to sit and watch City win the CL next season. Or at least get knocked out by us. You should have had bigger balls Leo.

I’ve still got everything crossed, but if you need an escape route Tolmie come to Llandudno....you can get your Covid Test done here ... and have a brew (in our garden)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.