It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, this was always the bottom line, he was never Going to upset his beloved

“There was another way and it was to go to trial," he added. “I would never go to court against Barca because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived.

“It is the club of my life, I have made my life here.

“Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I know that it never crossed my mind to take Barca to court.”

But Barca wouldn't have thought twice about taking Messi to court it seems

For all those mard arsed twats calling him a ****, you are fucking deluded. Legally he can’t move, he isn’t going to pay €700m to leave a year early, and not will City, it would be madness. He has been very open. Let’s sign him up in Jan on a free ready for next season.
Earlier today his father said the release clause was no longer in force.

The whole situation is bizarre. What do Barca gain from this?

If Messi had just penned a new deal after this I could understand the despair, but he’s clearly saying he wants out and can’t leave. This is like if we’d refused to let Sane go, kept him at the club unhappy all of next season and walks for free next summer - doesn’t work out for any party involved.

Feel like this isn’t over yet somehow.
I’m with you, he basically said Barca is in shambles, he doesn’t want to play there and they won’t let him leave. Are they really going to play him when he wants no part of it or are his teammates going to be ok with that fact that he basically just said they are all shit

such a weird and bizarre turn of events indeed. I mean if he had comeout and signed a new deal that’s one thing. But he basically said I want out and they are threatening legal actions if he leaves. I mean that is ducking insane

Imagine if Kev had said those quotes about City and our leadership... would any of us want him to, or feel it was fair for him to continue wearing the shirt? To be fair to Messi he pulled no punches in that interview, basically I want to leave, the club is a joke and I’m only staying to avoid court.

Wait for him to say something about how his heart won't be in it and he'll be playing sad and itll effect his feeling towards the club in the interviews.

Fans+Messi vs Bartomeu

I can’t read his quotes about the upset to his family and believe ‘he’s had us over’. This was legitimate and still might be depending on the pressure that now comes Bartomeu’s way. True Barca fans will not want to keep him like this. I think he’s relying on that.

This just doesn't sound right. He's said he'll stay at Barca because he doesn't want to take them to court... Would Bartomeu now risk letting him leave on a free next year? Or will he have to consider a decent-sized bid? If we came in now and offered £100m plus Garcia how could he say know with the mountain of debt he's got Barca into

If Messi signs an extension then yeah fuck it, it's over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.