It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, this was always the bottom line, he was never Going to upset his beloved

“There was another way and it was to go to trial," he added. “I would never go to court against Barca because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived.

“It is the club of my life, I have made my life here.

“Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I know that it never crossed my mind to take Barca to court.”
Quite right too. Him not you. You are completely and utterly spoiled and irrational. Calling him “a yellow ****” is the biggest bollocks you have ever typed, and that takes some fucking doing

That gets turned down and then we get publically “snubbed”. At least this is indirect
No we don't. We now know officially that Leo has wanted out for some time and doesn't see a future at Barcelona. We can now play our cards and see if Barca bite. If they don't then the relationship is lost permanently between the player and the club, if they do then there's a chance he'll be able to return in some capacity in the future as ambassador, manager, DOF whatever, and the club's reputation is partly restored.

I can't believe people think this is over.

“I wasn't happy and I wanted to leave. I have not been allowed to leave in any way, and I will STAY at the club so that I do not get into a legal dispute. The management of the club led by Bartomeu is a disaster"

"I told to the club, to the president in particular, that I wanted to leave. They know this since the start of the past season. I told them during all last 12 months. But I will stay here because I don't want to start a legal war".

--

>"The truth is that there is no project at this club. They just plug holes as and when things happen. I would never go for a war against the club of my life. That's why I'm staying".
How is it not over? He won’t go to court, they won’t negotiate a sale. Neither side is going to budge?

I can't believe people think this is over.

“I wasn't happy and I wanted to leave. I have not been allowed to leave in any way, and I will STAY at the club so that I do not get into a legal dispute. The management of the club led by Bartomeu is a disaster"

"I told to the club, to the president in particular, that I wanted to leave. They know this since the start of the past season. I told them during all last 12 months. But I will stay here because I don't want to start a legal war".

--

>"The truth is that there is no project at this club. They just plug holes as and when things happen. I would never go for a war against the club of my life. That's why I'm staying".

I agree, city should put a bid in now and test the waters.

“I love Barcelona and I'm not going to find a better place than here anywhere. Still, I have the right to decide. I was going to look for new goals and new challenges. And tomorrow I could go back, because here in Barcelona I have everything.

Are you joking?

I’m surprised Messi is getting so much stick over that statement. Reading that, he hasn’t “bottled it” at all, and he’s clear that he wants out and is scathing of the way the club is being run. IMO he - and by extension we - can’t afford to take this to court as the worst case outcome costs 700 million Euros. No fucker is going to risk that, even if there was a lot of confidence that that wouldn’t be the verdict.

Could still be plenty to play out on this yet, especially as there’s still a month to go before the window shuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.