It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t be this guy just because you were sucked into the Messi/Barcelona PR machine along with many many others. He has played a game all along. I made it clear from the beginning that this was all too good to be true and that it was far to complicated to happen. Close this chapter, shut the door and throw away the key.
I wasn’t sucked into anything. I hoped he would sign for us but never thought he would, COD of the legal situation. Still hope he joins us in a free this time next year

Am I the only one who thinks this interview is a positive for us?
He’s just told the world from the horses mouth that the club is a shit show, the president is a **** and he wants to leave.

i predict another 3 weeks of Messi this Messi that and then a serious offer from City, towards 100m and Garcia

Nope, this was always the bottom line, he was never Going to upset his beloved

“There was another way and it was to go to trial," he added. “I would never go to court against Barca because it is the club that I love, which gave me everything since I arrived.

“It is the club of my life, I have made my life here.

“Barca gave me everything and I gave it everything. I know that it never crossed my mind to take Barca to court.”
Fair enough , he’s been there since a boy. He hoped for an amicable parting.The president prevented it Now he’ll have to wait a while. No blame.

So he spends the next few years in a declining rebuilding team, he won’t win the champions league and I think he wanted another to match Ronaldo.

Jesus Christ the flappers on here.
He’s just player Barca into a no win scenario.
We offer 100 mil now Barca have to take it.
I don’t want to pay them a cent for what it’s worth but it’s clear as day that’s the play here.
We're not offering 100 mil plus his wages for one season.

Jesus Christ the flappers on here.
He’s just player Barca into a no win scenario.
We offer 100 mil now Barca have to take it.
I don’t want to pay them a cent for what it’s worth but it’s clear as day that’s the play here.

Bartomeu knew 100% this video was coming and he is never letting him leave this year. It is not about reason or what's best for club but personal stubborness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.