It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for him to say something about how his heart won't be in it and he'll be playing sad and itll effect his feeling towards the club in the interviews.

Fans+Messi vs Bartomeu

Definitely.

He's shown the fans he still has a deep love for the club, thus Bartomeus plan to make him public enemy number 1 is shot down instantly.

Hopefully it's a play and not reading too much into it.

A lot of people throwing their toys out of the pram.
He's basically said the club is a shambles and the players aren't good enough.
Can he just walk back in and it all reverts back to normal? I don't think so.
No mention of any contract extension so I think he's going and a bid from us to test the water will give Barca a lot to think about

Read it and it sounds like his head is up his arse.

He wants to go but basically isnt allowed.

He wants to win but realises he'll win fuck all there as they've gone so shit.

His bird and nippers kicked off royal when he said he wanted to bounce.

Tbf that would wreck anyone's nut.

Imo he's put his family and club before himself and that's commendable, even if we wished he didn't.

I still think there'll be more to come on this.
I was going to say yep and well said, but I don't to go against the grain here so:

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Waaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I feel this will make Bartemou sell Messi now. He's made to look horrible in public and in return now he can gladly sell. This is such a political game. I'm sure this is on. Now selling him will be okay for Bartemou because he'll explain he did everything for Messi to stay but he wants to leave and calls him out shows now he can sell.

I want this one particularly badly, not for me, but for City.

You were right that Sanchez was a busted flush but I genuinely believe Messi's fear factor would win us the league by Christmas.

Sanchez, Rooney, Kaka, these deals are literally gift wrapped and then...

Do you think there is any chance that this is a ploy to put pressure on the board to accept an offer if Bartomeu gets a vote of no confidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.