Chelsea thread 2020/21

Unusual choice for a replacement:

I'm surprised to learn Rennes finished 3rd last season and will be playing in the CL next season. I know nothing about Mendy except he's quite tall and he commands his box really well.

A bit left field but its better than wasting money on both Pope and Oblak.

Like I keep saying about these cunts, there media darlings just like them fuckers who play in red.

You won't here a peep about them having to challenge for the title, although Frank will spend £300m.

Or them trying to get rid of a £70m+ goalkeeper after 2 seasons..

Like I keep saying about these cunts, there media darlings just like them fuckers who play in red.

You won't here a peep about them having to challenge for the title, although Frank will spend £300m.

Or them trying to get rid of a £70m+ goalkeeper after 2 seasons..

Chelsea never seem to get any criticism for their spending do they?. And if my memory serves me right they still signed Pulisic when they got their ban. Because they've bombed as a side people seem to think they've not spent big every season, but we all know different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.