2020/21 - A New Season

said this the other day and got battered in the messi link
the club have lost ground and trying to sign messi and forgot the real issue for the new season and city be short in defence and striker for the squad

said this the other day and got battered in the messi link
the club have lost ground and trying to sign messi and forgot the real issue for the new season and city be short in defence and striker for the squad
Have to agree,I think we will be in a battle for top 4 I don’t think we have so far brought in enough to see us reclaim the title ..

Our midfield is worrying me, i want Foden in the midfield but itll be Gundogan, so Rodri , Gundogan,KDB. Watching Germany last night spain past through Germany's midfield with ease with Gundogan in there.

If I was to bet today I'd say we'll finish 2nd behind Liverpool or 3rd behind Chelsea.
We won’t finish behind liverpool, don’t think chelsea will either. See no reason to think we won’t win it and get back to a 95 point plus season.

We won’t finish behind liverpool, don’t think chelsea will either. See no reason to think we won’t win it and get back to a 95 point plus season.

I think Liverpool will be the team to beat again. On paper I think Chelsea look an excellent team. Their attacking players upfront and from midfield will cause huge problems.

I could very much be wrong but problems are our midfield is too, too slow for this league. Rodri and Gundogan don't protect the defence as they shirk challenges nor do they add to the attack as they more often than not just slow things down and pass back or sideways.

When that changes I'll fancy our chances for the league and champs league.

I'll also say, as I'm flapping, that Mahrez is hit and miss, Bernardo needs to get his act together and I worry about the affect of the knee injury on Aguero.

What have we done since the season has ended to make you think that bearing in mind the impressive additions Chelsea and rags have made ?

I think Liverpool will be the team to beat again. On paper I think Chelsea look an excellent team. Their attacking players upfront and from midfield will cause huge problems.

I could very much be wrong but problems are our midfield is too, too slow for this league. Rodri and Gundogan don't protect the defence as they shirk challenges nor do they add to the attack as they more often than not just slow things down and pass back or sideways.

I'll also say, as I'm flapping, that Mahrez is hit and miss, Bernardo needs to get his act together and I worry about the affect of the knee injury on Aguero.
We need to make up 15 points, with Laporte Ake and a ne centre back our defence is stronger , with Foden Bernardo playing in midfield more alongside KDB instead of an ageing Silva we have more energy and speed. with Torres added to the attack we have more .Enough for me to make up 15/points.
Liverpool haven’t strengthened and will go with the same 11 again but won’t be as strong, Chelsea have a lot to bed in and still conceded more than Palace last year.
Even if we just add a centre back from now I’m looking forward to it.

What have we done since the season has ended to make you think that bearing in mind the impressive additions Chelsea and rags have made ?
See my reply above.Rags have done nothing to impress with additions yet.

Totally agree with this,football is changing again and it’s all about pacy players from 1 to 11 now ( ok maybe not the keepers )..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.