It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not really sustainable to think that we can buy the most young and promising footballers every summer window.

Last summer it was De Ligt, De Jong and Felix, this year it’s Havertz and Werner, next it’s Mbappe, Haaland and Sancho.

We’d fill up pretty quickly if we bought all of them. Bernardo was one of the best midfielders in Europe when he played for Monaco, and he was our most important player in 18/19. He’s still so good.

Foden is a future star but already an insane footballer, KDB will play at the highest level at least another 4-5 years. We have a sick midfield, just need to sort out the speed in defence a bit. Bring in Aouar or Bennacer to replace Fernandinho next summer, then we’re set.

True not every season, I do think we should have done with Havertz and/or Werner.

Our team just seems stale.

The semi-final loss to Arsenal and the loss to Lyon suggested to me we needed new, hungry, young players in the team.

Ake and Torres was a good start.

Is a 29 year old Koulibaly, who didn't play well last year, a good idea?

If we don't bring in a centre midfielder to help/replace Fernandinho this window it will be a big mistake.

I’ve just got home from work and watched the interview with him ...in a previous post I wrote before I called him a bottler After watching that I’ll put my hands up I don’t think he did bottle it so I’m wrong.
I said a couple of years ago we’ll see messi in a city shirt as it’s part of the pep plan , I’ve got a feeling city will put a bid in .
The only thing is now for messi is to convince his family to come to Manchester as I think Barca will have to do a deal for him.

I think this is their game plan

Played us in what way?

He's not got a new contract out of it and he's explicitly stated he wanted to leave the club because of how shit the current board is.

What does he get out of it? Attention?
No, he’s got a new president coming in because of his protests and thus the rest of the board will be different as well in the long term and of which in the ebb longer term he will become a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.