Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you need to realise @Keeper! Is this is all 1 big game for Bartomeu, he needs to be perceived as the winner. If we offer a deal worth €100m on paper including 2 Spain International players, 1of which they have stole back from us and saved themselves around €175m in the process, he can sell that as a win to everyone watching.
Who is the 175 million euro stolen player?

I got give a **** for Barca or their President, he has issues and by the sounds of it, criminal issues to deal with.

I care about MCFC, and you don't give assets to a rival when not required.

We want Messi here now and so does he, Garcia wants to be at Barca now, both players won't sign new deals and there is some debate over Messi being free to leave. You do what you have to to get what you want!

Because maybe Messi wants to give something back to Barca fans. For all we know, that could be the agreement he reached with us, I will come to you if you ensure they have money to spend on getting players in.
If that's the case, I would not touch him with a barge pole.

He is not doing any favours coming here, I am certain us as a club are not going to help out a serious rival with some sort of charitable donation FFS

FWIW @FCBarca, I’ve given as much stick as anyone on here to how Barca are currently run and what I thought they deserved to have happen.
But if yourself and a few others are typical of the opinion of normal supporters (not counting those with Liverpool IP addresses), you are to be commended and have somewhat restored my genuine like for Barcelona that I had through that great period you had and the football you played.
That really had soured recently, but it shows that any club is really more about the fans they have.

Cheers. Truly, I am crushed. I have watched now for a decade, brick by brick the erosion under Rosell & Bartomeu and all the while conservative base has bought the propaganda hook, line & sinker.

I believe things will course correct in a way that pleases many like minded cules eventually but it won't be soon enough and it won't ameliorate Messi's plight. He's handsomely paid, has everything most of us could only dream of but happiness doesn't have a price and considering how much joy he evokes for all of us I want for him to have that - he deserves it and certainly has earned it

Unprecedented times

So the ITK on this platform was wrong ? Or did they all get it wrong ? Whatever happened to FIFA and messi's lawyers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.