Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign him, maybe foreign taxi drivers won't just assume I must support Mancester United
As soon as you say "City"....it'll be glory hunter this, glory hunter that....

I show a piccy (not on here) of the then soon to be Mrs Moon with my banana ;) when abroad chatting to locals, other fans, from how she's aged, not in a bad way, it shows longtivity and they either wander off or want a proper football discussion.

Love the way the journos say messi is 100% leaving
Then he may stay due to family
Then 100% off to man city
Then Barca may not let him leave
Nothing like offering loads of ‘insight’ and opinion while covering all bases and knowing the square root of fuck all
I can make this shit up myself....
Messi has decided he will stay at Barca unless he leaves
Has Miguel given us any of his sparkling insight yet?

Don't like the suggestion of 3 years at City followed by 2 years at NYC at all.

He should be here & see how it works out, not committed to a date of when to leave.
In reality I’m sure that’s how it would play out NK. I would imagine the 3 & 2 is indicative, not to mention speculative

Love the way the journos say messi is 100% leaving
Then he may stay due to family
Then 100% off to man city
Then Barca may not let him leave
Nothing like offering loads of ‘insight’ and opinion while covering all bases and knowing the square root of fuck all
I can make this shit up myself....
Messi has decided he will stay at Barca unless he leaves
Nobody said he will stay due to family. It was a twisting of quotes. He said he used to think Messi would not want his kids to go through what he did when he moved at a young age, but now here we are and Messi is ready to do it.

I really hope a decision is made quickly on this, either Barca dismiss it or City do, or vice versa. Can't let it drag on until deadline day, more important business to get done.

As soon as you say "City"....it'll be glory hunter this, glory hunter that....

I show a piccy (not on here) of the then soon to be Mrs Moon with my banana ;) when abroad chatting to locals, other fans, from how she's aged, not in a bad way, it shows longtivity and they either wander off or want a proper football discussion.

With your banana ? Not heard that euphemism before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.