Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking freezing here in my tent in the fields around the Aerodrome. I've ran out of corned beef and red sauce barms, my flask of coffee has gone cold and the only GOAT I've seen was the one that ran off with my wank sock.

nip in the Veterans Garage, supports a great cause and the foods great. No excuses here, only solutions.

I was wondering if the fact he's turning up for next season's training with Barca, might undermine his termination of his contract at the end of last season? Perhaps our legal posters like @projectriver can advise?

Ok some context.... Saying he didn't want to go coz of his family settled, that was the case previously.

So the tweets are out of context

I would have thought that Barca, once they calm down, would rather he left on good terms, but also would want to speak to him face to face, first & try to talk him round.

A prolonged legal battle v Messi is not good pr at all. And all they 'win' is a pissed off Messi, poisoning the dressing room for one season, who then fucks off for free anyhow after costing them 1m per week.

It doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.