It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not what it was, it was not me

I thought he was coming to City before he went to Bayern - the fact that he ultimately did was always going to happen from my POV. Munich surprised me but I think it surprised many
Which is why your stance that he will go running back to barca is wrong , his next move might be a complete surprise as well

You hang on to that and ignore the fact that messi just tried to force his way out, you are not special anymore
pep is not leaving us , he will have done five years here for a reason, you said he would never come here or extend ,you were wrong

Out

Only one ignoring anything is you. Only thing you listed I have been wrong about is Pep extending. He will indeed return (as will Pep) even after he potentially joins City

You don't have to like it, don't even have to believe it - we'll see

I expect more of this, dressing room splits etc etc. Chess game ongoing.

I said this yesterday, using the Chess analogy. Barcelona moved a piece on the board which we would have preferred they hadn't.

However, we've always known they could make that move, and we'll have an alternative strategy for that move.

Playing Chess, you're always weighing up which moves your opponent could make and thinking several steps ahead, should any of those moves be made.

I think City will still want to win the game ... it'll just take a few more moves to corner Barca's King.

Haha, I think you need to chill out with the whole “I’m a Cule, it means more” shite.

You’re on a forum with fans that have tended to support this club for decades with zero success, following it down to the 3rd division and to the brink of extinction.

In a city with a vastly more successful club and surrounded by people constantly shoving it in your face, but we’ve stuck with City as for most of us, our families have followed the club for generations.

Don’t be naive enough to come on here and assume because you pay your €20 subscription fee to be a “Cule” that it “means more” to you than the average City fan. You have absolutely no idea.

Sounds more like an inferiority complex rooted there with you because you're drawing wild conclusions I have not expressed

Our issue isn’t scoring 100 goals over a season. Our issue is not scoring at 0-0 and 1-1.

I’d rather a few more one goal victories and a couple less 6-0.

Me too, but on last season's showing, we would have had to score 3 or more goals to beat Liverpool, Spurs, Utd, Chelsea, Wolves & that's completely unrealistic.

Add in the FA Cup & the Champions League, same again.

We need more games where we only concede 1 goal & make the opposition earn the 1 goal, rather than hand it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.