Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Walker and Zinchenko play as false fullbacks, so technically they do play in midfield quite a lot. Could be the only reason I can see Guardiola wanting to keep him as he is really good on the ball and trained in that role.

Should have been sold 2 years ago. Nowhere near the level we aspire to.

The quadruple he helped win one of those years begs to differ. As does the 100pt season before that.

Happy for him to be sold literally at any moment. But not having the whole 'should have taken 16m from wolves' however. Best 16m we've saved in a long long time.

The quadruple he helped win one of those years begs to differ. As does the 100pt season before that.

Happy for him to be sold literally at any moment. But not having the whole 'should have taken 16m from wolves' however. Best 16m we've saved in a long long time.
Reckon we would have achieved just the same with any half competent player there. Have nothing against him just don't believe he's anywhere near the level we need to be at.

Reckon we would have achieved just the same with any half competent player there. Have nothing against him just don't believe he's anywhere near the level we need to be at.
Have to agree I am afraid. Watching him I have found myself saying "oh FFS" rather more often than "well played".

I don't think we rejected the Wolves bid, he did. We can't force a player to leave.

I think we were more than happy to take the huge profit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.