Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need the money, the squad is already small, the guy works his arse off, never kicks up a fuss and is a popular member of the squad. On top of that, he'd further improve Arsenal after we've already sold them Gabriel Jesus. I can't see a single legitimate reason why this wouldn't be a shit idea.

If he comes out and says he wants a new challenge then that's shit but we should respect his wishes, within reason. Then let him go for a high price and when we've got a second left back sorted.

We don't need to do Arsenal any favours when it comes to add-ons, so I think £40m is about right for a four-time Premier League winner and only 25?

It's only when I watch other games on TV, I realise our team/players seem to be playing a different game to the rest!

People on here continually undervalue any player who's not in the 7 or 8 deemed unsellable.

I hope not. Proved himself many times.

Will the squad be smaller than last year? Last year we were down to the bare bones at times. Feel like letting so many go is a big risk?

I'm going to make a prediction.

- We sell Zinchenko and buy Cucurella.

- Cucurella and Walker establish themselves as the overwhelming first choice fullback pair.

- Cancelo starts sulking again and asks to leave for Real Madrid (who desperately need a new RB) in 2023.

- We're left with a hole in the squad that'll cost £40m to fill watching Zinchenko flourish at Arsenal and wondering why we let go of a player who is so dedicated and loves the club.
The only way to avoid that is by not buying cucurella. It's nothing to do zinchenko staying or leaving.

I feel like this news wouldn’t break unless there is a very very very good chance of it happening

If there is one club Ornstein knows better than most, it's Arsenal.

That's where he made his name.

I said in the It's Quiet thread, this would be a window for the ages, ins and outs.

There will be no surprises for City, maybe Chelsea's move for Ake, but Pep stated last season the squad would look different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.