Phil Foden to leave England camp

95% of premier league players are arrogant dickheads with no morals. I thought Phil was one of the 5% Of the decent guys, clearly I was wrong. Bad enough to do that to the mother of your child but to do this in the middle of a pandemic and on your first England trip is both disgusting and plain stupid.

Last edited:
Can't bring myself to pretend I'm morally outraged at a footballer potentially cheating on his missus (particularly as there's no evidence or suggestion of that as yet). That's for her to get upset about, not me.

By far the biggest issue here is that they broke the squad's bubble. Pretty major fuck up when you consider they could have been responsible for infecting other squad members with the virus and causing subsequent problems for their clubs.

They've been a pair of silly dickheads and will need to take their punishment. They'll get over it though.
What’s the chances our incompetent FA have fooked up as well? Not condoning any potential misdemeanours from the players, but surely anybody who has entered the team hotel during our stay there has too of been in a bio secure bubble as well, and you would think the security around a £1billion pound playing squad should be first class #bringrazhome

The full story isn't out yet but it doesn't look great so far. Young lads who are social media savvy should realise there is no hiding place these days, everyone carries a device that can photograph and video you and put it out there for the world to see in seconds. When you're famous that scrutiny and danger of blackmail/exposure is magnified tenfold. if true this is stupidity at the highest level and they will rightly be hammered for it. Like Walker before him Foden should know that the press can't wait to put the boot into anything City related so they need to stop giving them the opportunity, they are paid and looked after well enough, with that comes responsibility.

95% of premier league players are arrogant dickheads with no morals. I thought Phil was one of the 5% Of the decent guys, clearly I was I wrong. Bad enough to do that to the mother of your child but to do this in the middle of a pandemic and on your first England trip is both disgusting and plain stupid.
Let's hear the versions from the guys first, but agree it doesn't look good at the moment.

Seems daft and not like him How was he allowed to find or bring girls back given the situation right now ? How will this affect his relationship ? Is he still with someone ? What would any sane mrs assuming he was doing with a girl (cheating)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.