Phil Foden to leave England camp

Think you're taking this all a bit seriously lad. Don't get so upset. It's not that deep.

20 year old lad with millions of £'s and thousands of attractive young ladies throwing themselves at him has an affair.

He's stupid, yes. But god, he's hardly murdered a baby has he? You'd think half the posters on this forum are saints the way they slag off other people. The only two people that should be 'angry' about this are Gareth Southgate and his missus. I'm neither of those people so refusing to let it upset me.
He could kill his grandparents if he caught covid,why are some people STILL not getting it

Reading between the lines of what the Waistcoat has just said it sounds like England have a section of the hotel & the two lads have left that area

Gareth Southgate said: "Unfortunately this morning, it was brought to my attention that two of the boys have broken the Covid-19 guidelines, in terms of our secure bubble. So we had to decide very quickly that they couldn't have any interaction with the rest of the team and wouldn't be able to train. Given the procedures we have to follow now they will have to travel back to England separately.

"Nothing has happened in the areas we occupy in the hotel. we are still getting to the depths of all the information because this was only brought to may attention a couple of hours before training, so I'm still getting to grips with the detail. What is clear is there is a breach of the Covid-19 guidelines. The whole squad have really followed that to the letter. I'm not gong into any more details until I'm aware of everything."

The thing that is bothering me the most is the sheer disregard for his family. The snideyness of thinking he can do it on the sly. Not only that but what if these women cried rape or tried selling it to the tabloids? What an absolute plonker. As for the other idiot I'd expect it from one of their lot! Very VERY disappointed in Phil to the point where him being a blue and one of our own is the only thing stopping me from saying more.

However innocent, he and the other player broke covid protocols. Shouldn't have been mixing with strangers end of story. With reports of Laporte and Rihaz now isolating, it seems clear that the coming season will be hap hazard in terms of player availability if the players can't exercise a modicum of discipline . I know they're young lads and age could be amitigating factor but fucking hell, he's waited long enough for his chance, he should have been on his best behaviour

Victoria Beckham
Coleen Rooney
Abbie Clancy
Toni Terry

etc etc etc

There's countless examples of WAGs who stay with their incredibly wealthy footballer husbands after (public) affairs.

Don't see why people are so shocked at my assumption that some of these WAGs might not be in the relationship for the unbreakable love they share with their beloved multi-millionaire famous husbands?
if they divorce them they get half their fortune and the kids,just saying

Are you fucking serious?

Honestly, the lengths some of you go to defend the actions of someone just because he plays in blue. Change that to red and see what happens.

I'm not defending him and I'm not clarkieing you, just don't see the point in throwing him to the wolves in the press.

He's made a mistake, he's 20 years old, and if anything has gone on, his missus should be the one issuing the retribution.

Would United let this happen to Greenwood or one of their players? Look at the treatment Maguire got, and fucking family-man Ferdinand. Time for a PR offensive. Get him on This Morning imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.