Phil Foden to leave England camp

Fucking appalling . Married (or long term girlfriend), during lockdown with media around, stupid behaviour on all counts. Kyle was forgiven so I assume Phil will be too, but if these stories are true he has made a fool of himself and his family

I despair at the behaviour of these extremely rich and talented people. Where were they when the brains were handed out?

Most have been at academies from being kids and should have had the best education and guidance going. Unfortunately you can't put an old head on young shoulders.

New generation same old shit. Nothing to see here, its all happened before and will happen again in future. Nowadays there is a condemn culture so I guess they need condemning. It will not stop young men from being young men though.
As long as they can handle the consequences and don't start bleating on about how they've been hard done by.

Actually thought Phil was a sensible lad with a good heart. I’m sorry Foden but if you have a partner and a child at home you don’t pull shit like this. You’ve let your kid down big time And possibly torn your relationship apart.

scummy move and you’ve let the club down which is secondary to your family but another careless inconsiderate action.
I don’t care if you are good at football or would be world class maybe eventually this is unacceptable

What a pair of clowns ... that's no way to impress a trusting England manager, that's for sure.

I despair at the behaviour of these extremely rich and talented people. Where were they when the brains were handed out?
They live in bubbles, where their every need is pandered to by club staff and hangers on

To do that on your first national call up is extremely disappointing and cheating isn't fine at any age. Poor from foden, one would expect better from him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.