Phil Foden to leave England camp

Why is it a temptation to shag a bird/pull a bird/bring a girl back to your hotel, while you are waiting to play or have just played your first game for England?

Even the thickest of the thick would surely understand breaking the rules on your debut is not going to go down well and as for trying to keep anything secret nowadays, good luck with that.

Utter stupidity.
20 years old mate. Little head rules big head.

What a shame, don't care about the t-shirt but how tacky is the cake, urgh.

Sometimes I wish I didn't like football, I certainly don't love it like I did when I was a kid growing up though, that's for sure.

Rich, pampered, spoiled cunts and the majority of them thick as pigshit.

Aye up! Buzzer had a record player in his car!

PA-1453417.jpg

It's also inevitably deployed by people with limited vocabularies.
Even allowing for that I didn't hear it at all until I was in my late teens, and trust me I knew a lot who might have fallen into that category.
Men, lads might have used it amongst male company but it was never said in front of women. Ever.
Society has become much coarser as a result.

She got it from the above post I'd say.
How’s that playing a mental health card? The poster is 100% correct in my opinion. If they’d said Foden shouldn’t be thrown to the wolves due to mental health issues, then that’d be playing the mental health card.
Having been involved with people with mental health issues, I’d suggest it’s a perfectly reasonable comment, without it ‘playing the mental health card’

2 young lads away from home killing time in hotel rooms, the temptations are going to be there.
I hope he learns from this that to go to the top he’s going to have to live squeeky clean.
The media are going to hound him now and
I can’t see Pep being happy with this either it could put him back 12 months in his progression this.

back 12 months?!

do you honestly believe that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.