Phil Foden to leave England camp

Just seen this video. The girls are filming the conversation before the meeting so they are obviously setting them up, either for money from the tabloids or similar. Not sure how they got the number but they did.

Fools for falling for it in the first place. Reckless. Say that get's passed on to Raheem or a member or his family. The idioticness of it all is so so frustrating

Is there any suggestion that he's slept with them? Or are you all jumping to conclusions?

Obviously he's broken the rules regardless and deserves to be punished but wait until we know the facts before you start proclaiming him a love rat.

Its not a matter of him being a love rat, he
broke the rules, he let England down, he let Manchester City down, he let his fans down, and most of all he let his family down

If I was in charge of a football club there would be no social media allowed by anybody employed there.
I hope you weren’t at work posting that on the Bluemoon social media platform ;)

I know it’s silly of him, but a 20 year old international footballer with shit loads of money away from home in a different country which the girls are known for being beautiful, I can’t really blame him. I bet the jammy **** got loads of likes on tinder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.