Kalidou Koulibaly

I've got a feeling I know what the 1 differentiating factor is here.
Sort of depends. Yes a group of people could be referred to as a gang but contextually the word is not used that way. Gang connotes mischief or willfully seeking to cause harm or acts of violence. Furthermore it assumes affiliation or dedication to said group for the purposes of those actions. It's why when your nan goes out with 3 friends for bingo you don't use the word gang.

Maguire has English tax and age on his side.
Maguuire's done OK but he's not in the same class as KK.

KK has been named in the Serie A Team of the Season for four consecutive years and is one of the best central defenders in Europe.

Not my money I know but 70 million for a 29 yr old defender at a time when player prices are meant to be slashed is a massive No from me. Hope we pull out of this one

62m initial fee is a very good price for an elite defender. Covid hasn't stopped the top clubs from spending, we're seeing the market act as it always does. If 62m is the price of winning a PL or CL, it is worth it. There's every chance Koulibaly will be a transformative signing for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.