Kalidou Koulibaly

Not sure what to believe at this point but hopefully it doesn't drag beyond this week. Would prefer him in before Wolves away

how can anyone be bored of a transfer saga, we only get to read what we want to read, so if people are bored then stop fucking reading, also there as some right fucking bellends on this thread, usually with low number of posts but have been members for ages, the place is fucking full of low poster eeerm posters speaking absolute shite @MODBlue , not just you but you were the last to post fucking drivel

Oi, please stop generalising in your slagging off the low-posters.

Ok so some low-posters are obviously dickhead kids who actually support other clubs and are on here for nothing more than to get excited into a crusty sock over a badly spelt wind-up that achieves nothing more than maikng them look like the tools they are, but some of us low-posters are veteran blues with a stoical and pragmatic, traditional City style, approach to life ;-)

Napoli started at 90 mill and are getting down towards 70 mill. We get the player we want save 20 mill job done. Don't know what the worry is.

i heard its around £79 million and £10million in add-ons
so i don't think it will be £70 million ? and with add-ons it will close to what they wanted in the first place

Remember that Arteta has nicked Napoli's top target to replace Koulibaly, partly because we of course hadn't already closed this deal but this now means Napoli are trying to put together a deal for someone else.
Napoli already have Sokratis and another Greek defender (or Denayer) lined up as Koulibaly's replacement. This is just a waiting game

Oi, please stop generalising in your slagging off the low-posters.

Ok so some low-posters are obviously dickhead kids who actually support other clubs and are on here for nothing more than to get excited into a crusty sock over a badly spelt wind-up that achieves nothing more than maikng them look like the tools they are, but some of us low-posters are veteran blues with a stoical and pragmatic, traditional City style, approach to life ;-)
wasnt slagging off people with low post counts, i was slagging off the cocks on here that happen to have low post counts

i heard its around £79 million and £10million in add-ons
so i don't think it will be £70 million ? and with add-ons it will close to what they wanted in the first place
I have never heard anyone, anywhere, (other than the brain-dead ADL living his fantasy world) claim city want to pay anywhere close to £90mil, did you pull it out your ass to make your point?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.