It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont be stupid Karen, he clearly has sources close to the club. Ok he was wrong about Kane, he was wrong about not being in for Messi, he was wrong on The two done deals, he was wrong about this being peps last season. He has over 200 posts most of which you can’t read as they have no doubt been deleted due to his previous info being completely wrong but he is a itk ffs
Today but first tweeted yesterday

ManCity and RB Leipzig are negotiating another loan deal for Angelino, and Pep Guardiola’s side want them to pay €20M at the end of it

John Stones is prepared to stay at #ManCity this season to fight for his future and a place in Pep Guardiola’s team. [
@mcgrathmike
/
@TeleFootball

pep said recently we will talk about contracts in the break,why would he not be here when he is happy and has everything he wants , that says to me he was going to extend

I think there is one amazing thing you can do if you don't like his posts. Put him on ignore rather than trying to show yourself to be some smart chap.
not trying to be smart at all just find it amusing he literally regurgitates what is already on Twitter such as city extra, city chief etc With a few wild targets thrown in such as Kane. Have no idea why anyone would want to be seen as a ‘itk’ but there we go.

its the gundogan problem though isnt it? he`s too slow
Not if it’s Gundogan or Rodri in the 6 . That and choosing the right games to play one or the other in. Only a problem when they both play and the pressing drops. Only need to see the difference between the Madrid and Lyon game. Bayern won the C/l with a high line and not particularly quick defenders but the front 5 pressed relentlessly, that said they got away with players missing chances like Neymar and Mbappe, they would probably have scored against us.

Today but first tweeted yesterday

ManCity and RB Leipzig are negotiating another loan deal for Angelino, and Pep Guardiola’s side want them to pay €20M at the end of it

John Stones is prepared to stay at #ManCity this season to fight for his future and a place in Pep Guardiola’s team. [
@mcgrathmike
/
@TeleFootball

pep said recently we will talk about contracts in the break,why would he not be here when he is happy and has everything he wants , that says to me he was going to extend
I agree with you Karen I was being sarcastic in my post

not trying to be smart at all just find it amusing he literally regurgitates what is already on Twitter such as city extra, city chief etc With a few wild targets thrown in such as Kane. Have no idea why anyone would want to be seen as a ‘itk’ but there we go.
Fine. Don't read it then. Let him post what he wants. It's not a crime and if he was wumming, Ric would have banned him by now. If you think he is a troll, ask Ric to look at him and he will find out.

He has got a long fucking way to go to be similar to Kun that’s for sure. A long fucking way
Most players in world football would be, but we have to look for a long term replacement , now is the perfect time to bring a player into the team slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.