It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez, Torres , Ake and Koubaily would be a great window.

I am greedy, love to see a CM player, preferably Aouar.

Heard the same about Delap too; good move if you ask me.

Martinez is a potential but my understanding was that if the price is stupid we won’t bother, expectations have to have been lowered on that one I think.

Also beware the swans - not being cryptic they are real bastards

Very similar to Kun, probably better in the air.

Looks quality to me, this season to slowly get used to the Premier/UK, then next season hit the ground running as Kun will probably be saying goodbye.
I think Martinez is quality. The issue is that if you're going in that direction you might be able to get Dybala for around the same price.

the reason it’s been so quiet recently isn’t because of the whole Messi saga , as previously posted we need to get rid off some dead wood to bring in new players , But The pandemic Hasn’t helped , other clubs just simply don’t have as much funds as normal . however good news I’ve been informed, Angelino, Garcia and Otamendi Are all close to being sold , stones is set to stay , Koulibaly is very close just the bonuses which need sorting , the reason this has dragged on is because city and Napoli aren’t talking it’s going through his agent and the amount of people involved , also Napoli have moved the goal posts so many times , I’m suprised city haven’t walked away but he has been the number one target since day one . I can see city never dealing with Napoli again after this , Pep has agreed an extension , not sure Why there Delaying the announcement..

Liam Delap to be promoted but Martinez at inter is the striker we want !
That’s all I know at the moment folks , passing on in good faith
dont be stupid Karen, he clearly has sources close to the club. Ok he was wrong about Kane, he was wrong about not being in for Messi, he was wrong on The two done deals, he was wrong about this being peps last season. He has over 200 posts most of which you can’t read as they have no doubt been deleted due to his previous info being completely wrong but he is a itk ffs

Given Pep seems to feel that no one in our squad other than Gündy can do what he wants in midfield in big games, I am surprised we aren’t prioritizing a player with similar qualities but more energy and aggression.

Martinez would be an interesting one for me. Clearly very talented and I think would fit in well, but you are banking on him stepping up a couple of levels in terms of tangible output. I think he probably has the potential to do that, but it would be a massive gamble at that price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.