Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well of course he hasn't achieved much, he's just turned 20 and hasn't had a full season in Europe yet. But what he has achieved isn't correlated with what he can achieve; the guy is something special.

No different to Mbappe who has had a better climb and looks the better prospect

Haaland has achieved very little to be considered to be anyhing like as the van Persie signing. Are you fishing? Have you got a bet on this signing?
I don't think we will get him because of Raiola. I just think he is one of the best young players I have seen for years and he is a natural goalscorer who would transform any team. I am not comparing him as a player with Van Persie. Just saying he could have the same impact on the field.

Mbappe is brilliant in a different sort of way but Haaland is a goal-scoring predator. In a fantasy world I would have them both in my team! They would be unplayable with KDB supplying them.

Mbappe has the better strike rate the only difference is height.

Last edited:
You are right but I believe that Haaland is the best out there and if he goes to the Rags he will be like the Van Persie signing..and they will win the league. For me, he is the only player that can fill Sergio's shoes.
You actually made me do a double take on the poster name then, I like Haaland and think he's some player but there's no way he's transforming the rags into title challengers.

Personally I think we've already got ours in Delap which will prove a hell of a lot cheaper.

Last edited:
Its good we are letting him train with the the first team but aren't we overhyping Delap a little bit as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.