Stupid little things that bug you

When your sat on the sofa with the missus and you say "I'm heading to bed now" (really to go up and watch TV you want to watch in peace)...
She replies "I'm going to bed now too".

Does my fucking head in!
If I sat on the sofa all night she would sit their too.

When a programme has sub-titles if something is said in a foreign language (or too indistinct to be heard), and they are printed in white letters when the background is also white, so you can't read them.
Why can't they always be printed on a black strip?

When on a tv programme the shot is of a message on someone’s phone. How the fuck am I supposed to read that without getting up off the couch and going right up to the tv ffs?!

Overuse of the words "you know" in a sentence.

"I was, you know, just talking about this the other day and, you know, it's funny but I never really thought about it before, you know?" etc......

The absolute snob head piss taker who takes about ten minutes to sort out his hand luggage , then remove his tank top , hike up his stapress trousers, fart, adjust his syrup, fart again, forgets something in his hand luggage ....... twats then decides to sit down and wonders why everyone is queuing to punch the spaz.

bowls in sinks. I just cannot understand it, its like put another smaller sink into a big sink leaving less room.

Someone tell me is there a reason for bowls in sinks, its doing my head in all the arguments

When your sat on the sofa with the missus and you say "I'm heading to bed now" (really to go up and watch TV you want to watch in peace)...
She replies "I'm going to bed now too".

Does my fucking head in!
If I sat on the sofa all night she would sit their too.

Next time ask her if she is going to join you, will she tickle your balls whilst you watch tv.

I love a good ball tickle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.