Stupid little things that bug you

Any member of my family having weetabix for breakfast and then leaving it on the side and not rinsing the bowl out, instead leaving the remnants to turn into the cereal equivalent of concrete that even “all in one ultra platinum premium 50x better than our previous version” dishwasher tablets have no hope of cleaning, leading to me then having to scrub it down in obscenely hot water using one of those steel scourer balls, muttering to
myself throughout that all of my family are fucking idiots.

First world problem, admittedly...

I dont give a fuck if it's a first world problem, I'm with you brother. Does my fucking head in. Sand blasting would be futile. It's always the same culprit in our house. Doesnt give a toss. Oh I forgot. If I had a pound.....

So I’m sat here watching best premier league goals 12/13 on sky not really paying attention. And then it gets to February, City V Dipperpool at home.
Slippy G smacks a shot in to the bottom corner from outside the box, a great goal. I then remember another beautiful goal that outshines it from the very same game, scored by the one and only Mr Aguero, an unbelievable strike from the tightest of angles outside of the box. I was excited to see it again, I sit happily watching the replay of slippy’s goal knowing what comes next... They didn’t show it. Cunts.

That advert where that woman is working out

And then picks something out of her fridge

Telling Everyone she knows how to look after her Heart
But not her teeth

Then Says The Dentist has recommended Oral B

Why doesnt she Ever Listen to them?

Aaargh

It's just been on Again!!!!!!
The most annoying part for me is the end of it where the 'dentist' informs us that it's actually the toothpaste she uses herself. I'd happily squirt that toothpaste in both of her eyes, the smug cnut!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.