Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that. Seems a harsh ruling as I would imagine the number of times a goal would have resulted from a ricochet which then hits a hand in a ‘unnatural position’ will be dwarfed by the goals scored by the award or a penalty for an unintentional act.

It does seem a bit strange, but it's the only thing that makes sense (to me anyway!) from the wording.

I'd agree that it seems unlikely that there will be many.

Honestly cannot see Liverpool retaining the championship. They dont (yet) have a deep enough squad and the relentless pressure from the media will eventually be thier undoing. Klopp will have an explosion of epic proportions in a post match presser at some point and injuries will play a big part in the season.

If we can sort out our defence, we will be in with a shout.

Let's see how Chelsea get on later...
We’ve been saying injuries will play a part for the past two seasons.

We're yet to see if that’s the case.

Bin dippers are a breed apart - I was on a fairly long bike ride yesterday in the South Wales border area when I went past a twenty foot flag pole with two Liverpool flags on it. The first had that scrawny yellow chicken thing and the second had a champions 30 years this means more scrawl on it. The house in whose garden it was looked fairly expensive - what causes a grown adult to do something like this?

Being Welsh?

Honestly cannot see Liverpool retaining the championship. They dont (yet) have a deep enough squad and the relentless pressure from the media will eventually be thier undoing. Klopp will have an explosion of epic proportions in a post match presser at some point and injuries will play a big part in the season.

If we can sort out our defence, we will be in with a shout.

Let's see how Chelsea get on later...
I don't think any team has ever retained the Championship. If like to see Liverpool attempt it though.

Thanks for that. Seems a harsh ruling as I would imagine the number of times a goal would have resulted from a ricochet which then hits a hand in a ‘unnatural position’ will be dwarfed by the goals scored by the award or a penalty for an unintentional act.
I'm just waiting to see how that rule is 'interpreted' against us, and what is deemed an 'unnatural' position.

Micah Richards, writing for the Daily Mail -
" If Liverpool win the title this season by clear daylight once again, we will be talking about the greatest team in Premier League historyhistory".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.