Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The charity shield was just the same,long balls to slaphead and salad and agriculteral ,boring as fuck

Are you saying his airline's receding.... that's really me.. ah f'ck it, as you were

I bet he's got a red shirt plastered with the names of a bank that was fined $1.5 billion for money laundering for the rogue regime in Iran, whose Houthi clients caused the famine in Yemen, and another financial institution fined just short of 500 million for money laundering for the likes of Hezbollah.

to be fair I think the Saudis are more to blame for the situation in Yemen. But yes the media have conveniently ignored the red Scouse negative publicity. To think of the campaign of anti-City hate against Garry Cook on the back of the Nedum Onuaha’s mum email. Storm in a tea cup that was elevated by our free partial unprejudiced media! Having said that I have a lot of time for Nedum and glad that situation has not adversely his affection for our club.

State of these muppets...

Does the Liverpool Echo ever not talk about Ickle Lickle City?

They really are obsessed with us aren't they? They talk about Ickle City, the club that they apparently don't care about more than their own "european royalty" club.

Very, very strange.
Can someone help me out with what I should be craving?? It appears that certain newspapers are telling everyone what they should or should not want.
With regards to the echo, the "journalists" are in a bad position, if they do not blow smoke up the dippers arse there will be a justice campaign, protest marches, candlelit vigils all ending with bullets arriving in the post all ending with the sack. Not a good place to be I suspect.

I dont know why there's all this criticism of LFC being boring to watch. When they finally won the title, Henry Winter (who used to be a sane, rational human) wrote in The Times that Liverpool "deserved it as they played the best & most attractive football".
I am not making this up. Unbelievably, it actually did appear in that paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.