Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe.

Or he might end up a waster.

But so far the questions re his character seem very fair.

For 100 mil, even more relevant.

Well so far he has passed the first test. He has broken into the first team, outperformed Pulisic in the process and taken his spot and been delivering very consistent performances.

Yes, what he could do off the pitch could be better, but when he steps on the field, he is coming up with the goods.

He has hit some serious numbers in the Bundesliga consistently over two seasons. Questions were asked the start of last season whether he could deliver similar numbers, he not only passed that test, he exceeded expectations and went up another level. That goes to show he isn't just a one hit wonder, he is the real deal.

Its very hard to find a player in his position at the same age that has played better than Sancho has. He is easily one of the best young players in Europe. I don't think there are any doubts about that.

Yep he has up to now the next 18 months are his most important for the lad got keep his standards up.
Not to keep up the standards but to increase those standards.

That's the difference of a good player to a great player.

So many young players fail at this step, they get to a level then think they have made it.

Great players never stop trying to improve,

Well so far he has passed the first test. He has broken into the first team, outperformed Pulisic in the process and taken his spot and been delivering very consistent performances.

Yes, what he could do off the pitch could be better, but when he steps on the field, he is coming up with the goods.

He has hit some serious numbers in the Bundesliga consistently over two seasons. Questions were asked the start of last season whether he could deliver similar numbers, he not only passed that test, he exceeded expectations and went up another level. That goes to show he isn't just a one hit wonder, he is the real deal.

Its very hard to find a player in his position at the same age that has played better than Sancho has. He is easily one of the best young players in Europe. I don't think there are any doubts about that.

He may be.

I would have to see a similar player in the same team & league to compare.

I wouldn't dream of spending 100 mil on him though.

I strongly doubt that a free transfer would be an option. A fee of some significant amount would be involved. This is what normally happens involving the purchase of a highly talented young player. Unless of course you wouldn't entertain that.

I would prefer many other players in other positions if large fees are involved.

He may be.

I would have to see a similar player in the same team & league to compare.

I wouldn't dream of spending 100 mil on him though.

It is a hell of a lot of money, but would you prefer to pay 100m for Sancho or 100m combined for Mendy and Stones?

Don't think there is even a debate for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.