Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds legit.

Kids who miss training for senior teams are usually bad news.

He was late to a couple of training sessions and recently did an interview about how it wasn't acceptable but hes learned some lessons about professionalism.

Hes not done anything serious, like...get caught cheating on the mother of his child, breaking Covid lockdown laws in the country he was staying and getting kicked out if the England squad just after his debut, for example

I don't suppose you'd reject Foden on the basis of lacking professionalism if he was on the market?

He was late to a couple of training sessions and recently did an interview about how it wasn't acceptable but hes learned some lessons about professionalism.

Hes not done anything serious, like...get caught cheating on the mother of his child and breaking Covid lockdown laws in the country he was staying, for example.

I don't suppose you'd reject Foden on the basis of lacking professionalism if he was on the market?

I wouldn't reject anyone for similar but am I concerned re Foden's character now ?

Yes.

Would I be worried if he missed training sessions for City ?

Yes.

Hes not done anything serious, like...get caught cheating on the mother of his child, breaking Covid lockdown laws in the country he was staying and getting kicked out if the England squad just after his debut, for example

One is football related and the other isn’t.

Sure they’ll both say sorry and it’ll never happen again - until it happens again.

One is football related and the other isn’t.

Sure they’ll both say sorry and it’ll never happen again - until it happens again.

How is getting kicked out of the England squad because you broke the covid protocol not football related but being late to a training session is?

Foden missed about 10 training sessions due to his little escapade and being forced to quarantine afterwards.

How is getting kicked out of the England squad because you broke the covid protocol not football related but being late to a training session is?
The negative behaviours weren’t football related. It was the environment they were committed in that made them football related. He does the same on a night out in Didsbury it makes him a dick with questionable character but is not a footballing issue.

Unequivocally, missing/being late for training is football related.

Nurse !!! bed no 2 needs horse tranquilizer asap .

I think even Sterling would agree with that, Sancho has technique sterling could only dream of, his weak foot, passing, close control and crossing are in a different league. Sancho will beat a defender with the ball more times in 1 good game than Sterling will in a month.

What makes Sterling world class has little to do with his ability to kick a ball. Its all upstairs for him. Movement, timing, ability to find space in the box, and his drive to always improve his weaknesses to the point where the things he's great at dont get overshadowed.

The negative behaviours weren’t football related. It was the environment they were committed in that made them football related. He does the same on a night out in Didsbury it makes him a dick with questionable character but is not a footballing issue.

Unequivocally, missing/being late for training is football related.

This is beyond stupid. Going to be far too late is no more football related than shagging an Icelandic bird and getting caught.

One effects your ability to make a training session, the other gets you kicked out of the squad. Those are the point where they impact football.

The difference is one missed half a training session and the other missed a whole weeks worth while he was sent home and made to isolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.