Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite the noise coming from the press Liverpool haven't signed him yet and aren't even close in signing him

Ahahahahahahahaha.. you can't make it up

Hoeness said the English clubs are "trying to blackmail us, in the sense that they're waiting until the last week of the window and then will throw in a cheap offer."

He added that Thiago "has clearly made an agreement with Liverpool, or Manchester United or both, and both clubs are now bluffing. Neither has approached Bayern. That's not the way to do things as I see it."

I am really surprised he hasn't been snapped up yet, i find it staggering actually... especially someone of his supreme ability.

Seems to me as if he is holding out for Liverpool move only or else i think he would have left Bayern by now.

There’s very little analysis and there’s really nothing clever in pointing out Liverpool play with three work horses in the midfield that allows their fullbacks to play as wingers and that they bypass the midfield more often than not in favour of the wings. Watch one half of any Liverpool game and that becomes abundantly clear.

How often do you see Liverpool play possession football and tire teams out passing them to death? You don’t. they press good sides into mistakes and pounce quickly and play the percentages bombarding the box with cross after cross.

World class players don’t automatically perform, they need to be in the correct setup to flourish, there’s examples of that everywhere. I’ve not even said Thiago would fail there, he would offer something different if they ever ditch the mourinho-like percentage tactics but for all his qualities they’d become weaker in other areas by replacing Wijnaldum with him
Give him a few asthma inhalers and he’ll be like a terrier in a rat pit.

Ahahahahahahahaha.. you can't make it up

Holy shit Batman. What an odious poisonous tax dodging tramp. Not the way to do things?

So let’s look at how you do things:

1. Tap up players through the media.
2. Get said player dropped from the national team.
3. Pay players club a joke transfer fee.
4.Enlist the help of a rag paper to slander another club.
5.Dodge Tax.
6.Corrupt a European body with propaganda and blackmail.
7.Openly racist.
8.Go to prison, do not pass go, do not collect £200. Get a frankfurter up the bum.

Eat shit you scummy rat.

Holy shit Batman. What an odious poisonous tax dodging tramp. Not the way to do things?

So let’s look at how you do things:

1. Tap up players through the media.
2. Get said player dropped from the national team.
3. Pay players club a joke transfer fee.
4.Enlist the help of a rag paper to slander another club.
5.Dodge Tax.
6.Corrupt a European body with propaganda and blackmail.
7.Openly racist.
8.Go to prison, do not pass go, do not collect £200. Get a frankfurter up the bum.

Eat shit you scummy rat.
Sooooooo not a fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.