Phil Foden to leave England camp

Yes,i won't link it as it is the sun,she has texts and other evidence,i don't know what is more stupid,doing it or thinking ever since mobiles were invented that you would get away with it

I think you’re referring to him playing football with strangers on a beach. I don’t think he was caught with a girl.
I might be wrong - and I’m sure you’ll say if so - but it’s important to clarify what you’re accusing him of.

we all agree he was an idiot on this last occasion but you are very reluctant to apportion any criticism to the girls involved recently. They clearly setup the 2 boys & are continuing to give interviews to the press. Not normal behaviour.

I think the “texts & evidence” are from this latest escapade????

It matters to all of us during a pandemic I am afraid, he is a role model whether he likes it or not and he could have decimated our team

Edit what did you say about your dog ! Whoof

Why is he a role model, who has said he’s a role model, a role model for who ?

He simply happens to be a young lad in the football public eye who behaved like a proper twat.

If the u21 incident was out of lockdown then it is again nobody’s business.

if footballers were to be dropped due to their private lives then there would not be many players left
It is not private when they are on duty for their teams,the rest of their lives they can do what they like

I think you’re referring to him playing football with strangers on a beach. I don’t think he was caught with a girl.
I might be wrong - and I’m sure you’ll say if so - but it’s important to clarify what you’re accusing him of.

we all agree he was an idiot on this last occasion but you are very reluctant to apportion any criticism to the girls involved recently. They clearly setup the 2 boys & are continuing to give interviews to the press. Not normal behaviour.

I think the “texts & evidence” are from this latest escapade????
The girls didn't set the boys up,the boys got into it all on their own,they are being attacked in the media,they are entitled to stand their ground

Not a girl on a beach,so three times he has tried to or has cheated on England duty ? He needs a snack around the head before he ruins his career,it is not there for him to fuck over his partner and kid

Last edited:
If the u21 incident was out of lockdown then it is again nobody’s business.

if footballers were to be dropped due to their private lives then there would not be many players left
Or lawyers, accountants, MPs, doctors, nurses, coppers, fire-fighters, teachers, publicans, singers, actors, brick-layers or much of any profession, to be honest. The day kids are looking at most footballers (or almost any sportsmen) as role models is the day to chuck it all in, as far as I’m concerned.

Its the sun, it prints lies and shite every day, every day, but not on this though eh ?
The last England duty did it for me,this is the icing on the cake,taken at face value and knowing he has done it once already then yeah,i can't look at him the same,it might be a girl thing having be cheated on,i can't bear it ,ruined my life, on the other side lads forgive lads, insist they were set up, all kinds of gymnastics, i like to think mine is a more honest view, each to their own , i know his yeah, I am working hard and learning and I am so lucky bollocks will never sound the same to me ,you lads can crack on though

Or lawyers, accountants, MPs, doctors, nurses, coppers, fire-fighters, teachers, publicans, singers, actors, brick-layers or much of any profession, to be honest. The day kids are looking at most footballers (or almost any sportsmen) as role models is the day to chuck it all in, as far as I’m concerned.
doctors and nurses shagging on duty doesn't go down well, i doubt teachers or firefighters would either tbf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.