Kalidou Koulibaly

It's about time Tixiki put his personal issues to one side and try and sort this transfer out, instead of seeing his arse over something that happened last year

It's about time Tixiki put his personal issues to one side and try and sort this transfer out, instead of seeing his arse over something that happened last year

Na, sod ADL!

You fuck with Tixi, you toss the Tzatziki!

I would say both Napoli and us. We’ve been desperate for a player of this calibre at the back for as long as I can remember. Time to get a KDB and Agüero in our defence, not that Laporte wasn’t a top signing.
As long as you can remember? Kompany left May 2019?!

All this about Txiki is just supposition - made up by media for clicks . Do you honestly believe Man City Fc would let anyone decide not to negotiate because they felt snubbed last year?

it’s too hilarious to contemplate yet some folk suck it up & believe it.

All this about Txiki is just supposition - made up by media for clicks . Do you honestly believe Man City Fc would let anyone decide not to negotiate because they felt snubbed last year?

it’s too hilarious to contemplate yet some folk suck it up & believe it.
Agreed we’re much more business like...even with UEFA who tried to sanction us. Khaldoon straight away was looking at growing our relationship with them rather than revenge type tactics

We have shown a few times that we wont be held to ransom and will walk away. It wouldnt suprise me to see us do that again here. Just hope that if thats what happens, then we have enough time to get our option B in (whoever that is)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.