Kalidou Koulibaly

Starting to think just isn't going to happen now. I imagine we've spent a huge amount of scouting time, negotiation time etc for the player and it just seems silly to gripe about peanuts (relatively).

We knew we'd be negotiating with ADL and we knew he's a bell end so I'm not sure why we are back here again.

If we've identified him as the best in his position for us, just being him in.
It will happen on our terms its how buisness operate.

Ramadani is in Italy next week. We have to wait for him to actually travel there and deliver our latest offer to Napoli.
Lets hope he does not catch Covid, because then our whole transfer negotiation is off and we miss out 100%.

Txiki would do everything not to negotiate personally on this deal, even it it means to miss out on a top CB.

Good info. I didn’t realise we offered 6 years to so many players. Bernardo was the player I was thinking about originally.
FFP allows €€€ to be spread out over entire contract, so long deals for young international and your world class spine are essential, otherwise you are constantly renegotiating with them as salaries and replacement transfer fees spiral upwards. I mean, €50M for Tarkowski? How many non-Burnley fans could even name him in their team?!

Ramadani is in Italy next week. We have to wait for him to actually travel there and deliver our latest offer to Napoli.
Lets hope he does not catch Covid, because then our whole transfer negotiation is off and we miss out 100%.

Txiki would do everything not to negotiate personally on this deal, even it it means to miss out on a top CB.

Wouldn't it be easier if he caught Covid first, seeing as ADL already has it, then they can meet ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.