Thiago Alcantara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great signing for them, but another 29 year old. All their main men are about the same age, except the full backs, so atleast this team will come to an end in a few years, and suffer like we did when Kompany, Toure, Silva, Zab and soon Aguero came to the end of their careers.

Similar player to Gundogan who we also got for a great price and at a much younger age

similar injury concerns as well , although Gundogan has been much better than him for the past couple of seasons

I’m not sure he fits their style of play either, they generally bypass midfield and get it quickly to the forwards, unless he is their plan b to combat all the bus parking that’s coming their way this season

Signing of the season and probably confirms Liverpool will retain the title providing he stays fit along with the front 3. Truly world class CM.

*awaits the accusations of being a dipper for giving my honest opinion*

Signing of the season and probably confirms Liverpool will retain the title providing he stays fit along with the front 3. Truly world class CM.

*awaits the accusations of being a dipper for giving my honest opinion*
Was I the only one that watched them play Leeds? This is a good signing but lets hold off on that for now.

I’ve always had a suspicion that that’s exactly what’s going on..
Would you really be surprised to find out those cunts are happy to help each other out whilst fucking over everyone else?

In my mind it makes perfect sense and is EXACTLY the type of bullshit they'd do to keep their monopoly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.