Adarabioyo joins Fulham on permanent deal

The lads a blue through and through fair but does anyone really think he's good enough to be a starter at City? At his age he needs regular football and it's better to move permanently without having to worry where your next loan will be. All the best to him. I do like him a lot but sometimes it's just not meant to be, I'm sure if he secures a move to a Prem club he will show his quality. In due course if he shines I have no doubt he could make a return to our team.

The lads a blue through and through fair but does anyone really think he's good enough to be a starter at City? At his age he needs regular football and it's better to move permanently without having to worry where your next loan will be. All the best to him. I do like him a lot but sometimes it's just not meant to be, I'm sure if he secures a move to a Prem club he will show his quality. In due course if he shines I have no doubt he could make a return to our team.

Not good for us but he has a chance with upper mid table Premier League clubs but he has to choose the right club first.

Sounds like Stones, Ota and Fern to me! Given Tosin is at least 5 years younger than the 3 mentioned - I'd say he's worth a shot

Stones had a couple of seasons at Everton and a few England caps first before we took a gamble.

Not even good enough for cup games? and Garcia is good enough for UCL games? does anyone really believe Garcia has more experience or defensive abilities compared to Tosin? I get that Pep is the manager and his decision is final but this idea that Pep is some kind of omniscient football deity is weird to me, its ok to question his decisions but when you do that here, the mob comes for you! This isn't a cult, its a forum and everyone is free to air their opinion.

A 50 million pound, gamble. Tosin won't cost a penny. Plenty of cup games and dead rubber CL games to see if he's up to it

Still established himself first in the Premier League first. Tosin has come back from a decent spell in the Championship ffs. Not quite good enough.

Not even good enough for cup games? and Garcia is good enough for UCL games? does anyone really believe Garcia has more experience or defensive abilities compared to Tosin? I get that Pep is the manager and his decision is final but this idea that Pep is some kind of omniscient football deity is weird to me, its ok to question his decisions but when you do that here, the mob comes for you! This isn't a cult, its a forum and everyone is free to air their opinion.

I see your lack of love towards Pep, in this and other threads, and it looks like you're obsessing on the topic.
So, regardless of your Pep hate, can you please give your hate for Garcia a rest?
He's only a young lad, he's got his game time on merit, and you're acting like a weird obsessive giving him complete and utter slander in this and other threads. You've got to understand that a player leaving when their contact completes is not the equivalent of your wife fucking off with your worst enemy.

No need to get over emotional, no reason to get out of shape and start to slander people. The guy will be gone in less than 9 months and will serve us well in the interim, so swallow your bile and put on a smile you sad arse.

I see your lack of love towards Pep, in this and other threads, and it looks like you're obsessing on the topic.
So, regardless of your Pep hate, can you please give your hate for Garcia a rest?
He's only a young lad, he's got his game time on merit, and you're acting like a weird obsessive giving him complete and utter slander in this and other threads. You've got to understand that a player leaving when their contact completes is not the equivalent of your wife fucking off with your worst enemy.

No need to get over emotional, no reason to get out of shape and start to slander people. The guy will be gone in less than 9 months and will serve us well in the interim, so swallow your bile and put on a smile you sad arse.

Someone's triggered ;)
Calm down mate.Talking about me hating Pep? Do you even know what it means to hate someone? You see, this is exactly why I made that post. This angry mob mentality sickens me. Some how you deduced that I hate Garcia because I choose to air my opinion, if that's not you being overly emotional then what is?

Your apparent rage only validates my point. Its a public forum and that's the beauty of it. We are all allowed to have an opinion here. Look how furious your post is, I can see you all red faced as you slam your fingers on your keyboard, its fucking hilarious, don't burst a blood vessel mate. As for me hating Pep, I love the man, he is a great manager probably the best in the league! I give credit where credit is due, likewise criticism where criticism is due, that's my approach to life,doesn't mean I "hate" Pep. I have criticized Mancini, Pellegrini, Pep and not just the managers, the players too, I am sure I must have criticized Kun, Kompany, Yaya, Silva, Kdb at one time or the other. Thats life, its human nature! you need to lighten up a bit mate. Sticks and stones, remember?

Now about Garcia "earning his place on merit", Don't make me laugh.

Oh boy, I better be careful, don't want the opinion police coming after me for that one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.