COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does a government defeat a virus, if you could advise and help us understand I’d appreciate it, Tory or not I’d like to see any government anywhere who has come out of this looking good, making everything cool with everyone
Quoted the wrong post but it was still one of yours

To give you time to stock up at M and S mate that's why they're giving you till Tuesday :-)

Bottom feeders persay and identifiable anytime after 16:00 hours. You have a photographic memory.

UDgZMM9.jpg

The infection to mortality rate keeps increasing, but test, test, test is the call.

The government narrative doesn't fit the public perception.

I will get slated/banned for this message but the Penny will drop.

Rule of six, nonsense. Divide and conquer.

Goodnight cult.
Do fuck off with this conspiracy crap

On sky now, London major saying restrictions are increasing likely in London and before it gets out of control and not too late as at the start , sounds ominous

Last edited:
How does a government defeat a virus, if you could advise and help us understand I’d appreciate it, Tory or not I’d like to see any government anywhere who has come out of this looking good, making everything cool with everyone

I agree, almost impossible to come out of it perfect, but they couldn't really have gotten so many things wrong if they'f tried. Furlough scheme aside, its been a shambles. All the constant lying for one. Just be fucking honest. Is it too much to ask for? Don't lie so brazenly about everything. Don't patronise the country in every single interview. Every single fucking interview.

World class track and trace. Lying about testing capacity. Acting as if they never did. Where is that app? Why do all the contracts go to their mates who are totally incompetent? Delaying releasing that BAME report that showed they were being hit hard by covid that time because they didn't want to look bad, despite people's lives being at risk. Saying no one could have foreseen this latest need for tests coming - fucking really? Everyone did when the schools were going to open. Literally everyone.

Saying normality by Christmas two months ago with stadiums back open in October, but then 'second wave was always inevitable' today. Does Johnson think we don't rememeber that? Encouraging people to return to pubs and hospitality, then literally blaming the young who work in hospitality and who those directives were aimed at for doing just taht and getting infected. Constant lies, constant bullshit. And I've not even mentioned the Cummings fiasco. Or all the u-turns recently about everything. They couldn't have eroded trust more if they tried.

They just don't know how to be honest and front up. Lying, gaslighting charlatans. I accept its difficult, but I simply don't trust them, and why should I? Cunts, the lot of em.

EDIT - that was all off the top of my head. Remembering even more as I think about it. Could probably write an essay if I tried, but the big one I've remembered is how they said they put a protective ring around care homes, and then it came out that they directly ordered the NHS to send them back. Fucking awful that and the main cause of the outbreaks. Should be criminal.

Last edited:
Had a video call today with my GP who’s told me to get my 13yr old tested ASAP as she’s got quite worrying symptoms. Still can’t get a slot anywhere. we’re now all self isolating at home but the frustration about those who have needlessly clogged up the system to get tested is beyond words .
I wish and people would stop being selfish and think of others .
we’ve played this bye the book since February not been in a pub only visited my mums house and nobody else’s . It’s not been hard to do . As I said the frustration will soon turn to f**king anger.
Call 111 they are very helpful at arranging things, i have found them fantastic all along , if she gets worse then ring 999 and get her in , take her if you need to

I agree, almost impossible to come out of it perfect, but they couldn't really have gotten so many things wrong if they'f tried. Furlough scheme aside, its been a shambles. All the constant lying for one. Just be fucking honest. Is it too much to ask for? Don't lie so brazenly about everything. Don't patronise the country in every single interview. Every single fucking interview.

World class track and trace. Lying about testing capacity. Acting as if they never did. Where is that app? Why do all the contracts go to their mates who are totally incompetent? Delaying releasing that BAME report that showed they were being hit hard by covid that time because they didn't want to look bad, despite people's lives being at risk. Saying no one could have foreseen this latest need for tests coming - fucking really? Everyone did when the schools were going to open. Literally everyone.

Saying normality by Christmas two months ago with stadiums back open in October, but then 'second wave was always inevitable' today. Does Johnson think we don't rememeber that? Encouraging people to return to pubs and hospitality, then literally blaming the young who work in hospitality and who those directives were aimed at for doing just taht and getting infected. Constant lies, constant bullshit. And I've not even mentioned the Cummings fiasco. Or all the u-turns recently about everything. They couldn't have eroded trust more if they tried.

They just don't know how to be honest and front up. Lying, gaslighting charlatans. I accept its difficult, but I simply don't trust them, and why should I? Cunts, the lot of em.

EDIT - that was all off the top of my head. Remembering even more as I think about it. Could probably write an essay if I tried, but the big one I've remembered is how they said they put a protective ring around care homes, and then it came out that they directly ordered the NHS to send them back. Fucking awful that and the main cause of the outbreaks. Should be criminal.
Agree but it’s all about positive attitude, give us a summer, holidays for most, bullshit us to get out there and and spend our cash, rightly or wrongly the info has to be of a positive even when we know it isn’t. Financially most are secure after the grants loans etc, have helped, now a short lockdown is inevitable and required with a limited effect on the masses, it’s all about getting us nearer the vaccines but we shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.