General Videogame Thread

Some unscrupulous bastards could run games aquired from non official E-shops, run console emulators that sort of thing.

People who break copyright are cunts. Imagine working on a project for years, spending millions to produce it, only for some nob to rip you off.

people think copyright infringement is victimless, it really isnt

I’ll not sell my old controllers then. Cheers.

Edit. Your link doesn’t say that mate. It says PS4 controllers won’t work on PS5 games. Not the other way around.
Yeah sorry. There is a lot of confusion with this.

PS4 controllers will work on the PS5 but only on PS4 games. However Sony are yet to confirm if PS5 controllers will work with PS4 games.

It would be mad if they didn't

Sony have confirmed though not all PS4 3rd party controllers and accessories will work but they have yet to say which ones will and not work.

Remember seeing this because when this was announced Microsoft immediately announced that all official and 3rd party Xbox controllers and accessories would be compatible with any version of Xbox from Xbox One upwards

Yeah sorry. There is a lot of confusion with this.

PS4 controllers will work on the PS5 but only on PS4 games. However Sony are yet to confirm if PS5 controllers will work with PS4 games.

It would be mad if they didn't

Sony have confirmed though not all PS4 3rd party controllers and accessories will work but they have yet to say which ones will and not work.

Remember seeing this because when this was announced Microsoft immediately announced that all official and 3rd party Xbox controllers and accessories would be compatible with any version of Xbox from Xbox One upwards

I just need to know which racing wheel I need to get to go with my racing seat for F1.

Played through a few level of Half Life 2 last night. This is one shooter I missed out on playing 15-20 years ago. Probably because there were so many at that time, Quake, Doom, Fear, Far Cry , MOH, COD, Deus Ex. Had a lot of fun smashing crates with a crowbar. Took me while to work out how to deal with those creatures dangling from the roof .

One of the very best FPS ever made. Shame you didn't get to experience it at launch as I imagine it looks fairly dated now. Still a gem though.

Metal Slug was a huge favourite of mine. They used to have the arcade version in Jilly's Rock World.

Microsoft have today bought Zenimax studios who own Bethesda.

So it looks like ALL Bethesda games will be coming to game pass

Doom
Fallout
Elder Scrolls
Prey
Dishonored
Wolfenstein

EDIT

Plus Obsidian and Bethesda are now sister companies which mean Fallout New Vegas 2 really could happen!

Another EDIT

Confirmed all old games and new games from Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, id Software, ZeniMax Online Studios, Arkane, MachineGames, Tango Gameworks, Alpha Dog, and Roundhouse Studios WILL be on game pass.

$7.5B Microsoft have paid.

Think the games will still be on PlayStation but this is huge newd

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.