Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why a lot of people on here are being downbeat is not because of what Liverpool are doing it’s because at the moment we have not made the key signings that we needed to . We know our first team is as good if not better than there’s but we can’t seem to 2 games without a key player getting injured whereas Liverpool go all season without any key players out . I do now think we will get the defender we need but left back is a problem and so is up front without kun but at least we can now see how good Jesus really is . Rodri will benefit with fernandhino beingi n midfield so we should see more from him but in all if we get the recruitment we should see more optimism.
Jesus fecking Christ Paul, you said you'd be "more positive" only hour ago....

Don't let me down bud.... :^)

Why do people get so jealous and petty over a Liverpool result? No matter the result today you would have found someway to critisize a good team. Full of really solid players now with a great manager.

A couple of the right signings and we'll be close to getting a title back, but it might be a slow start for us. Getting Ake/Torres bedded in quickly is really important but also getting Stones/Walker v Ake/Canelo first choice pairing might decide how vunerable we look at the back.

Not many City fans developed a hatred for Leicester City in 2016.

It’s your **** of a club that’s the problem, not winning the league.
Yes I appreciate what you say as I referred to the dislike/hatred shown on here to varying degrees being down to more than the simple title win.
You arent going to get any fan developing a "hatred" as such from one simple season, there has to be more to it.

My pondering or thought was whether, if Liverpool were to fade back into mediocrity, would the feelings wane slightly and the usual more traditional rivalry/dislike/hatred with Utd return.

Yes I appreciate what you say as I referred to the dislike/hatred shown on here to varying degrees being down to more than the simple title win.
You arent going to get any fan developing a "hatred" as such from one simple season, there has to be more to it.

My pondering or thought was whether, if Liverpool were to fade back into mediocrity, would the feelings wane slightly and the usual more traditional rivalry/dislike/hatred with Utd return.
NO

The fact that Liverpool fans believe they are hated around the country because of a bit of success tells you everything you need to know about them.
No self awareness whatsoever in the spunkbubble they all inhabit.
It's. Not. The. Team. Its. The. Supporters. You. Insufferable. Set. Of. Cunts.

Have to disagree, I think it is the very lack of self awareness of many fans that means they dont think they / we / Liverpool as a club are hated. I think many dont care and are just too self absorbed.

I doubt many chat or discuss or read about any other club and so are in, as you say that "spunkbubble".
Don't think many people, football supporters maybe moreso, take a look at themselves (or who they support) and ever question themselves, their actions or who they support.

I think it would take a slap in the face or a drop down to the lower divisions for many Liverpool fans to appreciate that there is no god given right to anything.

Why do people get so jealous and petty over a Liverpool result? No matter the result today you would have found someway to critisize a good team. Full of really solid players now with a great manager.

A couple of the right signings and we'll be close to getting a title back, but it might be a slow start for us. Getting Ake/Torres bedded in quickly is really important but also getting Stones/Walker v Ake/Canelo first choice pairing might decide how vunerable we look at the back.

Maybe because their supporters are cults.

Reactions: mat

Yes, a lot of the hatred would disappear.

They're nothing special as a club, in fact no different to any other club who attract a passionate support..

If they took the time to remember this, accept it and show some humility, they might be afforded some slack..

I get all you say Bill and the passion for your club. I almost feel guilty (damn, am I falling into the victom trap) for posting and therefore causing you to go into overdrive with your responses.
The bit that resonated most with me, and almost fitted with my response to Pablo was that which I have quoted.
At the end of the day it comes down to the fact we all love watching a football being kicked around and abit of acceptance and humility goes a long way to helping everyone enjoy whats going on on the pitch and not whats goes on off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.