Jules Koundé

Seriously 1.78m is fucking ridiculous. He’d lose an aerial duel against all tall defenders in the league who have a decent jump. Sure his sprint can help him a bit, but these tall CBs can jump as well. I just can’t see this being successful, there’s no way.
Several different variations on Koude's height Wikipedia says he's 1.8m (5ft 11in), Transfermarkt says 1.84m, (6foot), (Maybe the second is to the top of his afro?)
Whatever his height his heading stat duels are actually better than Ake, Koulibaly and Laporte. Koulibaly only won one heading duel out of six in his last match.
Personally I like what I have read about the lad, he did very well against Wolves in the final and I am looking forward to seeing how he does against Bayern on Thursday.

Koude should be playing on Thursday in the super cup against Bayern. It will be interesting to see how he performs?

I think we'll know how far advanced the transfer is by then. If he's not appearing, it will mean it's close and could be completed by the end of the week as had been reported to be City' aim.

Mendy against Wolves, Zinchenko passing the ball across the pitch against Southampton and goal floated into the net from the half way line, Cock up in midfield allowing Pulicic to run at Ederson from half way line, Disasters against Lyon, Ederson throwing ball out to Mc Tominay and letting a poor shot from Lingard in, Allowing Aubameyang to waltz in for FA cup match. I could go on but all these goal were in matches we lost and were attributable to poor decision making and brain farts more than anything else.
You forgot the best one - Otamendi against Norwich.

Too many small dick energy here.
You need to find someone to tell you size don’t matter but of course you carry on wanking route .

I'm getting more and more convinced skyblues is just a wum.

He's been talking about his height since last Thursday and been slapped down several times, but then brings it up like it's a new discovery to him a few days later to reel a few more people in.
Rohypnol

Apparently Bordeaux have a 20% sell on clause for Koundé, so it's understandable Sevilla want City to get near to at least €70-75m or just pay the clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.