Wolves (A) Pre-Match Thread

What will the result be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This argument makes no sense. The whole point of the 5 subs rule was to combat the insane fixture congestion which will lead to more injuries unless managers can rotate more by using extra subs.

With only 3 subs, there will be more injuries. Clubs with greater squad depth can cope with those injuries far better. Clubs with small squads will be far more adversely affected by increased levels of injuries to players.
It’s more about fatigue. If city run you ragged, moving the ball quickly for sixty minutes. Then change players, who can move the ball equally as quickly for thirty plus minutes. That is going to cause a lot of concern for most teams.

I would have thought klopp would have been all over it.
He likes his press. The problem is not necessarily that game but the game after.

Liverpool always run out of steam against city but if they could change out players to keep that intense press going then they might beat us and actually deserve to.

I've no idea tonight in starting line up to system we will play
i can only name ederson KDB jesus sterling and fernandinho and possibly rodri that are going to start tonight

now its maybe a good thing that wolves are in the same bracket in not 100% of the starting formation ? also pep can and will always through a spanner in the system and comes up with something special like the wingback pushing into midfield

My contribution to the predicted elevens in this thread.

.............. Eddie ...............
Kyle .. Dinho .. Nathan .. Joao
.............. Rodri ...............
...... Kev ........ Bernie .......
Ferran ..... Gabby ........ Raz

Absolutely glorious day. No work tomorrow so sat in the back garden having a few beers before kick off.

Come on, City.

Fair play, if started drinking now I'd be slumped on my couch, chin on my chest with a puddle of dribble on my belly snoring by kick off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.