Wolves (A) Post-Match Thread

giphy.gif
Sad thing is, I didn't notice the mask straightaway!

Fantastic debut from Ake, made a big difference with some good challenges when they were pressing for an equaliser. Usual superb performance from Kev. I also thought Rodri played well and the work rate of Phil, Raheem and Jesus was excellent. Had a few nervous moments when Mendy & Stones dithered a bit but we got through it. Nice that Ferran was brought on instead of a defensive sub at 2-1. Overall a great start.

In the midst of all the doom and gloom in the pre match thread I said we’d win by two clear goals.
Wolves were always going to come out in the second half and be more of a threat, we were near flawless in the first and it was unfair to expect a similar second half.
My worry after the first half was only about tiring later in the game due to the graft they put into the first 45.
What pleased me was how we weathered the storm and actually started looking stronger and fitter as the game wore on.
Everyone deserves credit for that game. Can’t single anybody out. A few wayward passed and rustiness was to be expected and overall we passed a difficult test with flying colours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.